Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines To myself.^^

Me!



Eugene



The emo king-Kuan Yu





The best singing group!LOL!




It was Valentines yesterday.i've been asking lots of friends to hang out.some agreed and some were considering.At first i was suppose to go with Liew but at last we didn't as my sis said that she was lazy to go.Sorry to Liew.but at last sis changed her mind as she wanted to watch Pink Panther 2 and goes for gym.so at around 5 she drove me to Gurney to meet up all my friends and get the movie tickets.First i went to Redbox to meet up with Eugene.Kuan Yu,Kenneth,Danny,Hock Sheng,Davidson,Kevin were there.As the room was too crowded,me and Ken decided to go for pool at Megaque.Met Darrell and Ee Jian there.After pooling i went to get the tickets.lots of couples...(jealous).When i was in the que i saw her passed by.But the good thing is i dont feel much pain anymore.maybe that's because she has made me hate her more than loving her.

After getting the tickets,Ken and I went back to Redbox again.We sang together like nuts and shout like a mad people.LOL.after that we went to have our dinner at Wambray(if i do spell wrong pls forgive me as i'm not familiar with that shop).I ordered a set of 'char siu chicken rice' and a glass of cold honey.went to meet up with sis after having my dinner.The movie wasn't very nice for me.But stil it's funny.after movie i wanted to get a drink at Sega but sis wanted to go Upper Road.so i've to follow her.the traffic at Gurney was totally jam!i saw lots of couples holding hands and wearing couple tee.as the traffic was too jam and the roads were all crowded by vehicles,sis and I finally decided to get home.NO DRINKS FOR VALENTINES!'sigh'

This is the 1st Valentines after 2 years that i have to celebrate alone...I dont hope the same situation to happen again next year...wish me luck to get someone i love and someone that loves me!That's all for my lonely Valentines.Hw bout yours? ^-^

No comments: