Thursday, January 29, 2009

ZzZ






















went to Gp yest.reach bout 1.30.met some frens at the 7th floor.went to Breeks to hv my lunch.chicken patie melted and spring stampler.saw the same gang agn.lol.they're havin a drink at starbucks.while having my meal,Eugene called me.he's with Andros.the emo king.lol.afer that went to Megaque to meet jolyn,fennie and their frens.they're going for a mv.i wanted to watch tat mv too bt it's a very long que at the counters.so...me n my fren,Kwang planned to go in with used tickets.(bad kids).kinda scare at 1st.worry of getting caught.bt entered the cinema safely at last.the mv titled'They Wait'.it's a scary mv.CNY watch tis kind of mv....it's quite scary especially the female ghost named shen lu appears.went to Manila Place to hv our tea time as Jolyn said that she did nt tk her lunch yet and was vry hungry.i've promised to traet her a meal so i hv to keep my words.she ordered a bowl of Unagi rice and peach tea while i ordred 1 glass of lemon tea.(nt vry nice actually).went to Sega after that.ordered 1 bucket of Heineken,1 Vodka and another 1 dunno wad name.lol.I love Heineken!played cards while having our drink.after that,Jolyn and Fennie accompany their fren,Feon to gt a pair of new shoes while i went to Megaque agn to meet my frens.Had 2 games of pool with Kenneth.kinda unlucky.lost 2 rounds.after that went to Chopper board with gene and Davidson.had a cup of cold Ginseng.(nice).went to car park at 4th floor.(did somethg^^).went to CYC after that.after Davidson's gf came by we walked bck to Megaque agn.sis called.she wanted to hv her dinner.so join her for dinner at Breeks agn.ordered baked pasta,ice lemon tea and lemonade.the pasta doesn't taste good.went hme after that.actually i was very happy at the beginning.bt whn i was in Megaque,Kenneth walked in and told me that he saw 'HER' with 'HIM'together.my mood dropped from the heaven to hell.so once agn i did somethg tat unhealthy...hope that time will help me to forget her.tat's all for 29/1/2009.

No comments: